Saturday 27 May 2017

Ruffles flair

Even though I am definitely not the one who blindly follows trends, I am genuinely loving this summer´s hype for ruffles. Coming from a girl who up to couple of years ago wore nothing but black, long Dr. Martens black boots and spike as a nose-ring, this is saying a lot. No, I will not be sharing photos like those today, since thankfully I do not have many of them, but I will be crossing to the other side, the side of ruffles and summer clothing, bright colors and bare feet. If someone told me, just couple of years ago, that I would wear ruffles and colors and dresses and that I would actually feel good in it - I would`ve laughed in their face. However time passes, people change & evolve and so does our style. I`m personally very happy for "coloring" my closet and for letting more color and brightness in my life as well. Such is the case with my favorite piece - ruffles off the shoulder top - in a bright baby blue and dancing with the wind. And that`s exactly why I love it.










Pants: Zara; Sandals: Dosenbach/Deichmann; Blouse: Link; Bag: Link

No comments:

Post a Comment