Thursday 18 May 2017

Sarajevo: walking on the bob sleigh

This is my first post about Sarajevo & I chose to talk about locations ideal for photographers & bloggers. The reason why I chose to start off with this topic is because I`ve been focusing a lot on that for the past couple of months and wanted to share with all of you photography lovers and enthusiasts special places in Sarajevo.

These are not commercial places, not many people will tell you about them, nor will the travel agencies take you there. One of my favorite places in Sarajevo is a bob sleigh located on the mountain Trebevic, half an hour drive from the center of Sarajevo. It has been built for the Winter Olympic games in 1984 but is no longer used today since it`s been destroyed during the war. The remnants of it are a pure heaven for photographers and all lovers of photography. It is one of the rare places in the world where you can actually walk on the bob sleigh. Today it is covered with various graffiti which makes it even more interesting and therefore a cool location to visit.

I came back from Sarajevo couple of days ago and while I was there I did a small photo shooting. Hope you like the photos and if the road ever takes you to Sarajevo, make sure not to miss visiting this intricate place.








Jacket - Stradivarius; pants - Koton; T-Shirt: Bershka; Sneakers: Reebok

No comments:

Post a Comment